November 5, 2019 Election Results
Consolidated Municipal, School and Special District Election
|Election Night Results Release Schedule:|
|8:05 p.m.||Results include Vote by Mail ballots received in the mail as of November 5th, 2019.|
|9:00 p.m.||Each half-hour until complete – Vote Center Ballots|
|Post-Election Results Release Schedule:|
|November 7||4:30 p.m.|
|November 12||4:30 p.m.|
|November 15||4:30 p.m.|
|November 19||4:30 p.m. (if necessary)|
Semi-Official Results November 12, 2019 Report
Vote by Mail Ballots received: 52,569**
Vote by Mail Ballots reported: 52,230
Vote Center Ballots received: 2,080**
Conditional Voter Registration Ballots received: 61**
Vote Center and Conditional Voter Registration Ballots reported: 2,141
**This information is a raw count estimate as of 4:30 p.m. November 12, 2019 that is subject to change and updated daily.
- Most Vote by Mail ballots received
- Most Vote by Mail ballots returned at Vote Centers and Drop Boxes
- All votes from Vote Centers
- All Conditional Voter Registration ballots
Results not yet reported:
- A small number of Vote by Mail ballots received
Ballots cast at Vote Centers including ballots cast on Election Day and Conditional Voter Registration Ballots are counted under Vote Center Ballots Cast.
Results Portal – The page offers a variety of ways to view and tailor election results with the following exciting features:
- Click Results tab to view all results – results are available in list or slideshow (auto-scroll) format.
- On Results tab, click Filter Results button to select certain contests to follow. Note: If you close browser, the Filter selection is not retained.
- On Results tab, print the results by clicking the Print icon.
- Click Voter Turnout tab to see turnout for each precinct. Zoom in on a precinct and a hover over displays the turnout.
- Click Reports tab to download contest or precinct reports in CSV or PDF. Note: Reports are not available on mobile devices at this time.
- Set auto-refresh in the header for results to refresh when updated.
Statement of the Vote – The Statement of the Vote is published at the time of the certification of the election, within 30 days of Election Day. It is a listing of all election contests with totals, by precinct, by cities, by districts, including write-in votes, if any.
The number of registered voters in this election is 185,623 as of October 25, 2019. Voter registration numbers may not reflect all voters who can cast a ballot in a precinct due to Conditional Voter Registration. Conditional Voter Registration allows voters to register and cast a provisional ballot after the close of registration deadline.