Sign Up to Host a Vote Center in San Mateo County
In preparation for the June 7, 2022 Statewide Direct Primary and November 8, 2022 Statewide General Elections, the San Mateo County Registration & Elections Office would like to invite you to be part of the Elections process by renting out your facility to serve as a Vote Center.
Vote Centers, previously known as polling places, are early voting locations where San Mateo County residents may register to vote, vote in person, return a voted ballot or request a replacement ballot.
In particular, we are seeking facility spaces in San Mateo County such as gymnasiums, conference centers, multi-purpose rooms, and community and church halls.
If you would like your facility to be considered for the upcoming elections, please fill out and submit the form below. For questions, please email VoteCenters@smcacre.org.
Please note our minimum requirements for Vote Center facilities:
- The facility must be located in San Mateo County.
- The facility must be ADA accessible or can be made accessible to elderly voters and voters with disabilities.
- The facility must be located in a non-partisan zone.
- The facility must be able to accommodate site visits from Elections Staff to determine accessibility and connectivity.
- The main voting room is at minimum 1200 sq. ft in size.
- The facility must be able to accommodate all requested dates, including days for set up and post-election clean up of the Vote Center.
Facility Host Sign Up Form