Vote in Person
Once at a Vote Center
Here are the steps for voting at a Vote Center:
- Fill out a Ballot Request form. You may choose between voting on a Ballot Marking Tablet or a paper ballot.
- Check-in with the Vote Center Representative.
- Wait for the Vote Center Representative to issue you your chosen method of voting.
- Mark your ballot.
- Proceed to the Ballot Box and deposit your ballot in the Ballot Box.
- When finished voting, the Vote Center Representatives will give you an “I Voted” sticker – wear it proudly!
How to Vote on a Ballot Marking Tablet
Your vote is NOT cast until you place your printed ballot in the Ballot Box.