San Mateo County voters now have two easy options to vote: Vote by Mail and Vote Centers. Both options are available 29 days before Election Day, providing a convenient range of voting days to meet anyone’s schedule.
Once at a Vote Center
Here are the steps for voting at a Vote Center:
- Members of the Uniformed Services or Merchant Marine on active duty
- Spouses or dependents of a member of the Uniformed Services or Merchant Marine on active duty
- Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service or the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- U.S. citizens living abroad with an intent to return
- U.S. citizens living abroad with no intent to return
may register and apply for a ballot by completing a Federal Post Card Application form (FPCA).
The Registration & Elections Division has a long-standing commitment to working with voters with disabilities to help them exercise their right to vote. This page provides general information about these efforts, and voters are encouraged to contact us with specific requests for assistance using the contact information below.