What if I change my mind?


If you decide that you prefer to receive a paper version of your Sample Ballot & Official Voter Information Pamphlet after you have signed up to “Go Green,” the law guarantees that you can revert to the paper version at any time.

Complete Paper Voter Pamphlet Application and submit to:

Registration and Elections Division
Attn: Paperless Voter Pamphlet Signups
40 Tower Road
San Mateo, CA 94402