Uniformed and Overseas Voters


San Mateo County voters who are overseas or in the military may register and apply for a Vote by Mail ballot by completing a Federal Post Card Application form (Standard Form 76).

This form is available at your local US Embassy or by visiting the Federal Voting Assistance Program website.