Change in Ownership Forms


The preliminary change in ownership report must be completed by transferee (buyer) prior to transfer of subject property in accordance with section 480.3 of the Revenue and Taxation Code. A Preliminary Change of Ownership Report must be filed with each conveyance in the County Recorder’s office for the county where the property is located. This particular form may be used in all 58 counties of California.
Preliminary Change in Ownership Report (BOE 502-A) 

Other Related Forms:
Change in Ownership Statement (BOE 502-AH)
Change in Ownership Statement, Death of Real Property Owner (BOE 502-D)

Legal Entity Change In Ownership/Control Questionnaire