Contact: Mark Church, Chief Elections Officer & Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder
Alternate: Jim Irizarry, Assistant Chief Elections Officer & Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder
(Redwood City, CA) A total of nine Vote Centers will open on Saturday, October 27, 2018 for the November 6, 2018 Statewide General Election. The five Vote Centers located in Daly City, Half Moon Bay, Redwood City, San Bruno and San Mateo are in addition to the four Vote Centers which opened on October 9.
Vote Centers for the Statewide General Election currently open are located at:
- Registration & Elections Division, 40 Tower Road, San Mateo
- Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder, 555 County Center, First Floor, Redwood City
- South San Francisco Main Library, 840 West Orange Avenue, South San Francisco
- Lewis and Joan Platt East Palo Alto Family YMCA, City Room, 555 Bell Street, East Palo Alto
Vote Centers opening on October 27 are located at:
- Daly City City Hall, 333 90th Street, Daly City
- Half Moon Bay Emergency Operations Center, 537 Kelly Avenue, Half Moon Bay
- North Fair Oaks Community Center, 2600 Middlefield Road, Redwood City
- Skyline College, Building 19, Room 213, 3300 College Drive, San Bruno
- Mid-Peninsula Boys & Girls Club, 200 N. Quebec Street, San Mateo
Hours of operation for the nine Vote Centers are as follows:
- Saturday, October 27, 2018 through Friday, November 2, 2018
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Daily)
- Saturday, November 3 through Monday, November 5 (Daily)
9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 6 (Election Day)
7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Thirty additional Vote Centers will open on November 3, bringing the total to thirty-nine Vote Centers available through Election Day.
Voters are encouraged to use the “Track and Confirm” tool on www.smcacre.org to track when the Registration & Elections Division received their voted ballot. Voters can also confirm if their ballot was accepted.
The Registration & Elections Division offers a toll-free hotline, 888.762.8683, to provide assistance in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Tagalog. Chat and text features have recently been added to the Division’s website at www.smcacre.org.
For more information on the California Voter’s Choice Act and the new All-Mailed Ballot - Vote Center election model, please call or text 650.312.5222, visit www.smcvote.org or follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @smcvote.