Election Worker - Office Specialist
Election Worker – Office Specialist (Extra-Help, Seasonal)
November 5, 2019 Consolidated Municipal, School and Special Election
- To train and supervise elections staff and volunteers.
- To test and troubleshoot elections systems and equipment.
- Hourly wage starts at $24.26.
Vote Center Trainer
- Training Vote Center Representatives on how to use voting equipment to assist voters
- Supervising Vote Center staff and communicating with headquarters
- Identifying uniquely skilled staff for special assignments
Vote Center Tech Support
- Helping to test equipment that will be used at Vote Centers
- Visiting Vote Centers and testing connections
- Troubleshooting equipment issues in the field
Critical skills for all election worker office specialist positions include the ability to prioritize work, learn new jobs tasks quickly, and understand and carry out oral and written directions.
Office hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. These positions may require weekend and evening work assignments. The selected individuals must be available for entire employment period until the completion of their assignment for the November 5, 2019 Consolidated Municipal, School and Special District Election.
- For more information and to apply, please visit the San Mateo County government jobs website here.